ROBERT J. COURTNEY STUDENT LEADERSHIP AWARD
The following criteria must be met for eligible candidates:
1. Candidates must be a full-time student currently enrolled in a South Dakota post-secondary institution.
2. Candidates must demonstrate significant contributions to student life through volunteer student representation, campus and/or committee involvement, student organization leadership, residence hall leadership or athletic leadership and/or participation.
3. Candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 at the time of nomination (academic performance/achievement will be considered as part of the criteria for this award).
4. Candidates are eligible to receive this award only once
Please respond to each of the following prompts regarding the nominee in 150 words or less for each prompt on a Word or PDF document. Once completed, please use the file upload field on the form and a Letter of Recommendation to upload the completed document.
1. How has this person shown outstanding leadership at their educational institution?
2. How has this person exhibited outstanding leadership within their area of responsibility?
3. What, if any, significant contributions has this person made to the student affairs profession?